Loch Ness Marathon
Take on the Loch Ness Marathon and raise funds to help us deliver critical support to the Parkinson's community.
Bught Park, Inverness
Sunday 29 September 2024
Sign up fee
This flat and rapid route is perfect for all types of runners, whether you're new to running or you're looking to beat your personal best. Plus, with fans cheering you on, you'll have a lot of fun too!
- Final entry deadline is on Monday 23 September 2024
- Participants must be over 18 years old on the day of the event.
- For full terms and conditions, please visit the Loch Ness Marathon website.
How we'll support you
- We'll send you a free Parkinson's UK breathable running top.
- We'll keep you up to date by email and share our fundraising and training tips.
- You'll have access to a range of fundraising materials.
Sign up to the Loch Ness Marathon
Charity place entry
Register today to secure your place in the Loch Ness Marathon for Team Parkinson's.
Registration is £35 and minimum sponsorship is £450.
Sign up for a charity place on the organiser's website >
Own place entry
If you've already paid for a place through the race organiser, you can still join our team.
Sign up for free through our own place form here.
Join our team with your own place>
Join in the fun
Watch the video to find out why the Loch Ness Marathon is such an unmissable event.