Walk for Parkinson's - Birmingham
Sutton Park, Birmingham
Time and date
10.30am, Sunday 10 July 2022
Sign up fee
£12 for adults and £6 for under 18s
- Start and finish: Sutton Park, Birmingham B73 6BU.
- Routes: 3 miles or 6 miles.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Registration for this walk closes: Sunday 3 July 2022.
- We will not be accepting any sign ups on the day of the event.
Why Walk for Parkinson's?
People with Parkinson’s power everything we do. When you power through Walk for Parkinson’s, you’re funding our vital work and research. You’ll unite with thousands of others, all passionate about changing the lives of people affected by Parkinson’s.
Striding towards a cure. Together.
Volunteer at a Walk for Parkinson's
We can all go the extra mile when someone's cheering us on. Make new friends, have fun and make a huge difference by volunteering at a Walk for Parkinson's.