Walk for Parkinson's - Snowdon
Enjoy the sunset on the summit, turn on your head torch and descend in the dark. And every pound you raise will be matched pound-for-pound, by the Frank and Evelyn Brake Connect Fund, doubling your impact.
Start time and date
5:30pm, 10 July 2021
Sign up fee
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Starting in Llanberis you will walk 9 miles, to the summit of Snowdon via the Llanberis Path.
- This is a challenging walk and will require some hill walking fitness. It should take approx 6 hours.
- Check in opens 4:30 PM.
- Registration for this walk closes: Sunday 4 July 2021.
- We will not be accepting any sign ups on the day of the event.
- The walk will be compliant with all coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines. Details will be confirmed to participants a week before the event to ensure they are up to date.
Last year we had to cancel Walk for Parkinson’s because of the coronavirus pandemic. The pandemic isn’t over, but we can get through this, together.
Take part in Walk for Parkinson’s in 2021 to get outside, connect with the Parkinson’s community and make a difference.
Together, we can transform information and support services for people with Parkinson’s.
Every step connects everyone with Parkinson’s.
Why Walk for Parkinson's?
You can help transform our information and support services, so we can help more people when they need us.
“I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s in January 2017, and my symptoms mean I have difficulty swallowing and controlling my tremor, which has resulted in a loss of confidence. I signed up to the Walk for Parkinson’s as I’ve found that exercise helps with my Parkinson’s symptoms.”
Double your impact
Every pound you raise will be matched, pound-for-pound, by the Frank and Evelyn Brake Connect Fund, up to £200,000. Raise £100 from your walk and £200 will go to help make sure no one misses out on the information and support they need.