Walk for Parkinson's - Oxford
Walk through the University of Oxford's Wytham Woods, one of the most researched pieces of woodland in the world. Every step you take brings us closer to a cure.
Wytham Woods, Oxford
Time and date
10am, Sunday 18 September 2022
Sign up fee
£12 for adults and £6 for under 18s
- Start and finish: Wytham Woods, Oxford, OX2 8QA.
- Routes: 2 miles or 6 miles.
- Please note: the 6 mile route is not accessible for pushchair or wheelchair users.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Registration for this walk closes: Sunday 11 September 2022.
- We will not be accepting any sign ups on the day of the event.
Why Walk for Parkinson's?
People with Parkinson’s power everything we do. When you power through Walk for Parkinson’s, you’re funding our vital work and research. You’ll unite with thousands of others, all passionate about changing the lives of people affected by Parkinson’s.
Striding towards a cure. Together.
Volunteer at a Walk for Parkinson's
We can all go the extra mile when someone's cheering us on. Make new friends, have fun and make a huge difference by volunteering at a Walk for Parkinson's.