Walk for Parkinson's - Oxford
Join us at Wytham Woods, one of the most researched pieces of woodland in the world, for this rural Oxford Walk. And every pound you raise will be matched pound-for-pound, by the Frank and Evelyn Brake Connect Fund, doubling your impact.
Wytham Woods, Oxford
Start time and date
10am, 19 September 2021
Sign up fee
£12 for adults and £6 for under 18s
- Start and finish: Wytham Woods, Wytham, Oxford OX2 8QQ.
- Routes: 2 miles and 6 miles.
- Dogs are not permitted on the walk.
- Please note due to the inclines and terrain this route is not suitable for pushchairs or wheelchair-users.
- Registration for this walk closes: Sunday 12 September 2021.
- We will not be accepting any sign ups on the day of the event.
- The walk will be compliant with all coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines. Details will be confirmed to participants a week before the event to ensure they are up to date.
Last year we had to cancel Walk for Parkinson’s because of the coronavirus pandemic. The pandemic isn’t over, but we can get through this, together.
Take part in Walk for Parkinson’s in 2021 to get outside, connect with the Parkinson’s community and make a difference.
Together, we can transform information and support services for people with Parkinson’s.
Every step connects everyone with Parkinson’s.
Why Walk for Parkinson's?
You can help transform our information and support services, so we can help more people when they need us.
“I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s in January 2017, and my symptoms mean I have difficulty swallowing and controlling my tremor, which has resulted in a loss of confidence. I signed up to the Walk for Parkinson’s as I’ve found that exercise helps with my Parkinson’s symptoms.”
Double your impact
Every pound you raise will be matched, pound-for-pound, by the Frank and Evelyn Brake Connect Fund, up to £200,000. Raise £50 from your walk and £100 will go to help make sure no one misses out on the information and support they need.
Volunteer at Walk for Parkinson's
Volunteering is a great way to show your support for Walk for Parkinson's. Inspiring walkers to go the extra mile and celebrating their success, volunteers are the driving force behind each walk.