Image 1366460 - ©National Trust Images / James Dobson
Walk for Parkinson's - Hardwick Hall
Come and explore the grounds of Hardwick Hall in the afternoon sun. Every step you take brings us closer to a cure.
Hardwick Hall, Chesterfield
Time and date
4.30pm, Saturday 2 July 2022
Sign up fee
£12 for adults and £6 for under 18s
- Start and finish: Hardwick Hall, Chesterfield S44 5QJ.
- Routes: 2 miles or 5.7 miles.
- Please note: the 5.7 mile route is not accessible for pushchair or wheelchair users.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Registration for this walk closes: Saturday 25 June 2022.
- We will not be accepting any sign ups on the day of the event.
Why Walk for Parkinson's?
People with Parkinson’s power everything we do. When you power through Walk for Parkinson’s, you’re funding our vital work and research. You’ll unite with thousands of others, all passionate about changing the lives of people affected by Parkinson’s.
Striding towards a cure. Together.
Volunteer at a Walk for Parkinson's
We can all go the extra mile when someone's cheering us on. Make new friends, have fun and make a huge difference by volunteering at a Walk for Parkinson's.