Walk for Parkinson's - Burghley House
Explore the tranquil gardens and take in the views of one of the largest and grandest surviving houses of the 16th century. Every step you take brings us closer to a cure.
Burghley House, Stamford
Time and date
10am, Sunday 2 October 2022
Sign up fee
£12 for adults and £6 for under 18s
- Start and finish: Burghley House, Stamford PE9 3JY
- Routes: 2.5 miles or 6.5 miles.
- Please note: the 6.5 miles route is not accessible for pushchair or wheelchair users.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Registration for this walk closes: Sunday 25 September 2022.
- We will not be accepting any sign ups on the day of the event.
Why Walk for Parkinson's?
People with Parkinson’s power everything we do. When you power through Walk for Parkinson’s, you’re funding our vital work and research. You’ll unite with thousands of others, all passionate about changing the lives of people affected by Parkinson’s.
Striding towards a cure. Together.
Volunteer at a Walk for Parkinson's
We can all go the extra mile when someone's cheering us on. Make new friends, have fun and make a huge difference by volunteering at a Walk for Parkinson's.