Festive Night In
Enjoy a festive evening of entertainment from the comfort of your own home. Together we can find a cure.
From the comfort of your own home.
Date and time
What to expect
We're bringing back Festive Night In for a second year!
The night will be packed full of entertainment including readings and musical performances from some familiar faces to get you in the festive spirit. We’ll be joined by:
- presenter and DJ Lilah Parsons
- Parkinson’s UK president and actress, Jane Asher,
- voice of David Archer from The Archers, Timothy Bentinck
- actor Michael C Fox, best known for playing Andrew Parker in the much loved British drama Downton Abbey. We’ll also be joined by the
- hilarious script writer for the Vicar of Dibley and comedian Paul Mayhew-Archer and
- singer Lily Beck.
Together, we’re a people-powered movement. We’re shaping research. We’re changing lives. And we’re close to major breakthroughs, but we can’t stop now.
By buying a ticket for Festive Night In, you can help fund groundbreaking research now.
We can find a cure, but we can’t do it without you.
Paul Mayhew Archer
Join us for Festive Night In from the comfort of your own home
Buy tickets now >